Cheesy spinach and artichoke cups.
- Prep 10 MIN
- Total25 MIN
- 1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1/2cup Italian cheese blend (2 oz)SAVE $
- 1clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 1cup canned chopped artichoke hearts
- 1cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 16slices sweet Hawaiian bread
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except bread.
- 3Use round cutter to cut large circle from center of each slice of bread. Discard scraps, or save for another use. Gently press bread rounds into 16 ungreased regular-size muffin cups. Divide dip mixture evenly among bread cups.
- 4Bake about 15 minutes or until bread is golden brown. Serve immediately.