- For the Dip:
- 1 -8 ounce package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup toffee baking bits
- For Serving:
- Apple slices (5-6 apples)
- Cinnamon Snack Grahams
Combined softened cream cheese with brown sugar and toffee bits in a bowl.
Serve with apple slices and cinnamon grahams.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup real sour cream
- Tops of 3 bunches of green onions, sliced
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1/3 cup of jalapenos (the jar kind), chopped
- 8 ounce package of Shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- Tortilla chips for serving
Combine all of the dip contents together and place in the fridge. I suggest making it 12 hours ahead, or even the day before. The flavors just keep getting better and better! Serve with tortilla chips!
“Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium (essential for healthy nerve and muscle function) and manganese (which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas). Beets also contain the B vitamin folate, which helps reduce the risk of birth defects. The betalin pigments in beets support your body’s Phase 2 detoxification process, which is when broken down toxins are bound to other molecules so they can be excreted from your body. Traditionally, beets are valued for their support in detoxification and helping to purify your blood and your liver. The powerful phytonutrients that give beets their deep crimson color may even help to ward off cancer. “ source: Mercola
Spring mixed greens with pickled beets, pears, walnuts & goat cheese drizzled with a homemade sweet red wine vinaigrette dressing.PREP TIME10 minutesTOTAL TIME10 minutes.
- About 4 healthy handfuls of Organic Spring Mix greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup Paisley Farms Sweet Pickled Beets, drrained
- [i]For the Dressing:[/i]
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Prepare the dressing by placing the contents in a jar with a lid. Shake until combined. Set aside.Divide the greens evenly onto two plates, divide the beets, pears, walnuts and goat cheese and place on top of the greens.Top with dressing. Serve.