- 1 cup soup cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded Cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips for serving
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese. Add refried beans and taco seasoning. Use a mixer to combine.
- Stir in shredded cheddar cheese. Pour the dip into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture is heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.