- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers, 60 crackers total
- 1 1/2 cups toffee bits
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray
- Crush the Ritz crackers in a large zip-top bag.
- Pour toffee bits into zip-top bag and combine with cracker crumbs.
- Pour cracker/toffee mix into prepared pan.
- Pour entire can of sweetened condensed bars into cracker mixture.
- Stir until evenly Incorporated, press gently into pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges start to become golden.
- Remove and allow to completely cool.
- When cooled, frost with buttercream or dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares.