1 1/8 cups Eggland’s Best 100% Egg Whites, at room temperature
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
Pinch of Salt
2 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Pour 1 cup of Eggland’s Best Liquid Egg Whites into a medium bowl, add cream of tartar and salt, then beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add cream cheese and the remainder of the egg whites, then, beat until combined.
- Gently fold the whipped egg whites into the cream cheese mixture.
- Divide batter into 8 clouds on prepared baking sheet, spacing 4” apart.
- Options – Sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds.
- Bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes
- Options – While hot to sprinkle with cheese
- Let cool slightly