- 1 cup oatmeal
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- Start by processing the oatmeal into a fine powder in a food processor or blender. Then add in the pumpkin and peanut butter and process until smooth.
- Place the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper and flatten it out with your hands.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out as many treats as possible.
- Carefully remove the excess mixture around the shapes. Save that excess mixture for your next batch of treats. Transfer the parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Transfer the dog treats into a jar to keep them fresh.