- 12 ounce box Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Pour the powdered sugar into a 2-gallon re-sealable food storage plastic bag and set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips, butter, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high for 45 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until the chocolate has melted and the mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Pour half the melted chocolate mixture over the top of the cereal, gently fold with a spatula. Poor the remaining mixture over the top and fold gently to combine (doing this in two steps helps make sure all the cereal is evenly coated.)
- Transfer the coated cereal to the bag with the powdered sugar; seal bag and gently toss until all the cereal is well-coated.