- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon course salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup finely diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam , warmed slightly to loosen
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes. With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture.
- Then gently fold in the diced strawberries.
- Transfer half of the mixture to a (chilled) 4 1/2 x 8 1/2-inch loaf pan; dollop half of the jam on top and swirl with a chopstick or knife. Repeat layers once.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
- Let ice cream stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.