- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1/2 cup pretzels
- 5 gingersnap cookies, broken into chunks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the peanuts and almonds, or grind in a food processor for 20 seconds.
- Over a double boiler or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips until smooth and fully melted.
- Using a spatula, spread the chocolate on top of the parchment paper until it is about 1/8″ thick.
- Sprinkle the warm chocolate with the dried cranberries, Rice Krispies, chopped nuts, pretzels, and pieces of gingersnap cookie. Press down on the pretzels and cookie pieces to make sure they hold.
- Let the bark harden for at least 1 hour or until solid.
- Once the bark is hard, remove the parchment paper and cut into chunks.