- 1 1/2 quart milk
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas, peeled
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Heat milk to 170 degrees F.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, flour, and sugar in a bowl.
- Slowly add the mixture to the milk and cook until thick and custard-like.
- Layer the vanilla wafers on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Slice the bananas and layer over the wafers.
- Pour the custard over the wafers and bananas. Cool for 1-1/2 hours. Spread the Cool Whip over the top.