This is the BEST thing I make! An insanely delicious and secretly #healthy #dessert: PINA COLADA ICE CREAM! This dairy free & #paleo treat is made …Piña Colada Ice Cream!
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon course salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup finely diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam , warmed slightly to loosen
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes. With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture.
- Then gently fold in the diced strawberries.
- Transfer half of the mixture to a (chilled) 4 1/2 x 8 1/2-inch loaf pan; dollop half of the jam on top and swirl with a chopstick or knife. Repeat layers once.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
- Let ice cream stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Adorn your flavoursome version of this kitsch extravaganza which, in this instance, comes from a quite corner of the modest English countryside where…If you like piña colada … Mango pineapple coconut ice cream fountains
- Yield10 Servings
- Time spentPrep time: 10 MinutesCook time: 20 MinutesTotal time: 30 Minutes
- 14 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 c GF regular oat milk
- 3/4 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp instant decaf coffee
Mix together the coconut milk, oat milk, 2 eggs, sugar and coffee.Pour the ice cream mixture into the metal drum of the ice cream machine.Pour ice around the drum approx 1/4 full. Sprinkle rock salt on top. Repeat the ice and the salt until approx 3/4 full (fill to the top if making a double batch).Mix in the ice cream machine for approximately 20 minutes to desired texture.Pour into a glass bread pan and freeze..
- Macros Per Heaping 1/2 Cup: 19g Net Carbs, 7g Fat, 2g Protein